The Program Strategist will work closely with a Program Coordinator to develop and employ organizational and operational strategy of the Organization’s upcoming programs. Before and during the event,
Before and during the event, the Program Strategist will focus on the logistics, including venue arrangements, intern and participant recruitment, and speakers and panelists invitations. The best candidates will be extremely professional, will be able to work in a very demanding environment, and will have the poise to approach and work with high-level individuals, and be meticulous and database maintenance. The intern may work remotely or in-person on several programs in the United States and internationally.
- Academic or professional experience in project management is necessary
- Academic or professional experience in developing Action Plans is preferable
Social Media Strategist
Reaching out to all those that love Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and so on. Wouldn’t you love an internship where you reach out to your friends and many others and inform them about the great work that is being done? This is YOUR chance!
Apply to be a social media intern and immediately start trending on twitter, blasting on Facebook, and pinning on Pinterest. Learn and share with others entrepreneurial knowledge, non-profit management, and startup and business development skills, and how Athgo aims to develop the latter two through information and communication technology. Join us and make new friends and connections that you can then add to your Linkedin and Facebook.
- Researching, strategizing, planning, and executing the expansion of Athgo International’s social media presence and outreach.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility and traffic, then implement and manage programs.
- Converting the Organization’s existing social media material, including contacts and videos into libraries.
- Prior knowledge and experience in digital video management and production and web, graphic or mixed media art/design would be great.
- An ideal candidate would be someone with an expansive network, reaching out to community members and a diverse population of prominent figures, including celebrities. Yet, we invite those that wish to expand their network and refine their communication, recruiting, and community outreach skills.
The Fundraising Tactician will work closely with Athgo senior management and Athgo Innovation Forum Director in all aspects of the planning and implementation of fundraising for Athgo’s next Global Innovation Forum.
The ideal candidate will be able to function as an integral part of a professional team, work across functional groups and programs to build relationships, and apply best practices to establish objectives, strategies, deliverables, and timelines to optimize fundraising outcomes. Experience in fundraising is a major plus.
Interactive Media Producer
The Interactive Media Producer will work closely with Athgo Social Media and Design team and Global Innovation Forum Coordinator in all aspects of the planning, creation, and implementation of multimedia content and products.
Video productions will be created for the purposes of informational campaigns for the Organization’s next Global Innovation Forum. The intern must be based in or near Los Angeles.
- Experience in video production
- Experience in audio production
- Experience in script writing
- Working knowledge in photography
- Working knowledge in journalism
- Working knowledge in digital graphics
- Working knowledge in web design
- Working knowledge in interactive media
A Marketing addict who can research, strategize, plan, and execute the expansion of organization’s target market. Create a comprehensive marketing strategy and promotional materials to increase market reach, visibility, and attract mainstream media interest.
- Define the programs
- Establish milestone and objectives
- Defining programs’ vision
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail
- Press Release development and dissemination
- Social media tools and techniques
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Creative strategy development
- Excellent English writing
- Excellent communication
- Exceptional research and analysis
Coordination Team will work closely with the Program Coordinator and Program Strategist to ensure a successful event.
The intern will be involved in all matters of organizing and administering the program from the start to the closing, including the matters of participant registration, badging, speaker staging, programming flow, and venue setup. Will ensure that all the session materials are handed out and/or in place before each scheduled session. Ideal candidate will be extremely professional and able to work in a very demanding environment. Experience dealing with high-level officials, dignitaries, and/or personnel preferred.
Greets speakers and interacts with VIPs and other guests as well as providing information about the event.
Will also be the point person for any questions and concerns they may have. Will ensure that the speakers/VIPs meet with the Chairman in advance, that they arrive at the designated places on time, and that they attend the Organization’s private luncheons.
- Should know the arrivals of the speakers/VIPs and have their direct numbers
- Should handle all the pertaining elements for all extracurricular activities
Entrepreneurial Team Delegate
Provides support to team sessions as they work toward developing business concepts and is the point person for any issues arising during team discussions.
The Entrepreneurial Team Delegate is also responsible for collecting electronic and other documents for the final day’s presentation and for filing purposes. The Interns will facilitate a smooth transition from the plenary session to breaking into teams. The interns are required to ensure that all the teams have access to internet-connected computers (at least one member of each team should have the necessary tech elements during the startup development sessions).
Assists the Master of Ceremonies (MC), panel moderators, and team evaluators, and executes and facilitates questions for participant-led panels.
Will be proactive in making sure the MC and panel moderators meet their respective needs.
Creates an event summary, which will be posted on the Organization’s website and distributed to participants and participating organizations.
Will also be responsible for constant updates on the Organization’s social media channels throughout the event. The Journalist/Social Media Team are required to submit two page summaries – 100-word brief, and up to a 5 page overview, as well as collecting quotes from speakers that can be used in press releases, on the Organization’s website, and in marketing materials.
Works with the Program Director, Interviewer, Social Media Team, and Photographer to update the Organization’s website and social media channels during the event.
Document and record moments and memories throughout the event and maintain a portfolio of pictures for the Organization’s website and social media channels.
Active photos are most preferable – showing forum’s ‘life’. Types of photos to look for:
- Participants are speaking to high level speakers
- Entire forum/participants from the podium, from behind the podium
- The entire forum’s group photo
- All Individual Teams’ photos
- The entire audience from the back looking at the podium
- Active photos of teams while working, engaged, discussing
- Images of Speaker and Participant panels
- Speakers surrounded by the students, especially during the Information Discussion Sessions and after Speaker panels
- Winning teams get excited when their names are called
- Creative shots that can be used for promotional and sharing purposes
Interviews guests, speakers, panelists, and participants throughout the event for updates on the Organization’s social media channels and video
- Athgo impact on participants and interns
- Most surprising positive element
- Video Capture when winning teams get excited when their names are called and interview them right after